Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Good morning!

I'm trying really hard to keep up with this-I'm still new to the Blog world!
I'm really getting into juicing. I've loved every one I've made so far! I'm even getting a little brave and experimenting with new combos. 
Yesterday I made my first green juice. I was a little afraid at first but it wasn't that bad at all. 
Here's what I used:
3 leaves of Kale
2 stalks of celery
1/2 cucumber (peeled)
1/2 lemon (also peeled)
1 green apple 

Here's how it looked:

It was SO enjoyable-I made one again last night! I drank it before dinner and I believe I didn't eat as much because of juicing first. I got full pretty fast. 

This morning I tried something just a little bit different and so far it's my favorite!

Here's what I used for that one:
2 Fuji apples
3 carrots
2 small beets

It was delicious! Pretty close to what I've been doing already but I've been using green apples & decided on Fuji this time. It was refreshing & I'm already looking forward to having it again! 

Here's today's yummy treat:

I'll try to keep up with the blog but honestly, I've had so much energy that I've been on the go almost nonstop all day long! I haven't felt this great in I don't know how long and I'm doing as much as I can to get caught up on life!

Yesterday was the 2 month mark of the accident I was in and with all the dark days I've had lately it feels amazing to finally be feeling better!

Thank you for reading this-please keep in mind it's still new and I would love any feedback, comments, shares, etc. 

XO, Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment